Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Teacher's Addiction

So there it is. It's out in the open. I adore Pinterest and spend way too much time looking around. I am a visual person and this feeds right into my addiction to look at interesting and beautiful things. Yesterday I decided to make the covers for each category beautiful and now I feel more organized (hey I didn't say I cleaned up all my pins so don't go crazy). So now I am feeling a little better. Please click on this picture to see these covers for yourself and leave a comment telling me how amazed you are that I did this. It took all day!  Crazy. This is virtual shopping at its finest... right? Do you have a passion for Pinterest too? Please be sure to follow my Pinterest boards cause some of them have some wildly creative ideas and I want to share them! Okay so I want more followers..whatever. Next post: Why every teacher needs to have a Pinterest account to make her a better teacher. 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I'm inspired to try this for my boards!

Greg
Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

Carol said...

So, I needed these for my boards. :)
Just pinned a bunch of them, and now I need to make some for the rest of my boards. Thanks for the brilliant idea!
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

Carol said...

So, I needed these for my boards. :)
Just pinned a bunch of them, and now I need to make some for the rest of my boards. Thanks for the brilliant idea!
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

Carol said...

So, I needed these for my boards. :)
Just pinned a bunch of them, and now I need to make some for the rest of my boards. Thanks for the brilliant idea!
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

Barbie said...

I so understand this addiction!! Ha! They look great!

Really Roper

Miss Kindergarten said...

Oh my goodness Fran!!! I LOVE how you set up your Pinterest! So stinkin' cute!!!

Jane said...

So, will you do a tutorial to teach some of us how to do this?!

Traci Clausen said...

Ridiculously PERFECT!

Anita Dally said...

Your pinterest is so organized and cute! Organizing mine is on my list this summer as well as many other things...who am I kidding, the list continues to grow, right!

test said...

Absolutely beautiful, Fran! I can not believe I wasn't already following you on Pinterest. EEKK! I am now thank goodness! Off to explore your boards...

Mary
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

Fran Kramer said...

Mary and Greg,
You guys are so super sweet! Now that I am more organized I will pin more stuff from my blogging friends!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Them!