Image Map

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

An Interactive Mother's Day Card For Kinders


It is time to take a break from the race to the end of the year and have your students make a special card for their moms. I think this is a keeper because the kids get to make a special cut and paste card, a little strip book goes under the cupcake honoring all the things their mom does for them, and they get to write the word "me" on each one. Quick and easy-peasy. I bet it gets them a hug and a kiss from a happy parent! Mission accomplished. You can grab it right here but please leave a comment and head for the TpT sale.






3 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks Fran!! My colleague and I were just trying to come up with a cute card to go with our gift. This is perfect!

Renee said...

Thank you Fran! My students really loved making the book for their mothers. I have so many ideas in my head now to reduce some of the paper waste and revamp other materials into interactive books.

tynetots said...

Thanks Fran! This is so cute and easy.