Image Map

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweeten Your Day by Saying Hello to a New Kinder Blog


She has finally moved into our kindergarten neighborhood. This is my friend Cindy who is from Northern California and has left kind, generous comments on my blog since I can remember. I once told my husband I would love to meet this teacher. She is one of those people I feel like I know already through the wonderful world of blogging. Now she has started her own blog and needs a warm welcome. Is there a virtual welcome to the neighborhood gift? That would be hilarious! Check her out right here when you get a moment in your busy day and you will never be sorry. Have a great day. I am off to test five your olds for about the 5th day....grrrr.

4 comments:

Freckleteacher said...

What a wonderful way to start my day! Thank you so much Fran for your "Sweet" welcome! I am so thankful for your constant support and encouragement through your amazing blog. I am excited to join the "Blogging World" and hope to share my love for kindergarten through my little blog. I have learned so much through all of the blogs I have "stalked" and I hope to give back now that I have my own. I am definitely "up" for a So. California visit to see "Kindergarten Crayons!"

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

On my way to visit her now! I hope you're doing well, Fran! I just found out that Hadar over at Miss Kindergarten and I live fairly close and she says that we are close to you, too! I hope that we'll be able to meet IRL (in real life - just learned that term!). Thanks for sharing the new blog!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Victoria said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I still read the PK-2 teachers' blogs, though I teach 4th! Awesome look and great start!!! :) - Victoria