Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2011

What Happened to My Kitchen Table... Stuff is Everywhere!


I am so busy like everyone else and on top of it all I have a cold. I have been to a big training on thinking maps that has rocked my world and I just did a kinder training too. It's time for assessments and in the middle of all this action I am trying to put together a packet of activities for you to use with the kids while you are testing to see what they know for progress reports or report cards. Maybe they can even have a little fun! So what do I have in here? I have emergent readers,counting activities, simple games, maps you will love, syllable work, beginning sounds,etc. Pete the Cat even jumped into this packet. I couldn't resist! I hope to have this up by the weekend. Guess what... I have no voice left  but I can still type.Boy am I a work in progress! You are the apple of my eye!

6 comments:

Freckleteacher said...

I hope you feel better soon Fran and get some rest. You are one talented and busy lady!

I am excited about seeing your new packet! Assessments and report cards are coming soon...wait didn't we just meet these little kiddos! UGH!

Thanks again and please take care of yourself!

Cindy said...

HI Fran,
I am home sick today myself. I lost my voice yesterday. I hate this! I had to laugh because I thought the same thing...can't talk but I can type. ;-) Heading over to check out this new packet. Take care!

Maryann said...

Hi Fran!
I hop eyou are feeling better and take some to rest! You are incredible to be putting these items together! Our assessments are very time consuming and it would be great to get these to keep the kids occupied! Looking forward to seeing these!
Please, please take care of yourself-your family needs you and so do we!!!
Fondly-Maryann
brennemm@carlisleschools.org

Barbara said...

Hope you get better soon :) I have a cold too and it's the 3rd version in 6 weeks!?! Huh? What gives?

❀Barbara❀
Grade ONEderful

Susan said...

Fran, I have to hand it to you - you're sick but can still think?! I also have lost my voice but feel wiped out. I can't even think. So thanks so much for all your hard work and great ideas. You are a real inspiration!
Susan
P.S. Pneumonia is the illness going around our school!

Fran Kramer said...

OMG Thank you so much for the sweet wishes. I am better now but the rest of you need to feel better! Teaching is such hard work and when a child sneezes on you...well you can only wash your hands so many times. I hope all of you get rest and recover quickly!