Image Map

Friday, September 2, 2011

It's All Good!

So here is how today went for me...
I woke up with a horrible cold from staying up late for too many nights getting ready for a huge training in another district. I was so nervous I thought I would die.


I was told mycomputer at school has a corrupted hard drive and I will probably lose a ton of data. My partner needed a million things I could not access because of this.


It was Friday and I was exhausted from scissor cutting activities, teaching students how to close a glue stick, and all the paperwork we all face at the beginning of the year.


Sounds horrible- right? I got home from work and decided to check my email and got this precious note from another blogger:



Seriously people, I could not live without you now! Thank you Pam. I appreciate this so much and now like Pete I can say, "It's All Good." If you do not know this blog it is full of great ideas so click on her button to check it out.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Fran,
Never doubt the wonderful influence and inspiration you are to so me and so many others!!

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Looks like things are heading in the right direction for you now. Get some rest and relax.

Freckleteacher said...

I hope you feel better soon Fran! You work so hard for your students and Blogland! Please take care of yourself.

Valentina Stier said...

Hi Fran! I'll be coming you way in Nov. When we go on break. My kindy team is a big fan of yours. We changed curriculum, but your ideas are so good, we're still using them! Miss you...
Valentina

Fran Kramer said...

Val,
I can't wait to see you! Bring on the team and I have some things for you!
Love, Fran

Amanda said...

All my top tens have already been nominated so I nominated you again!

www.thekindergartenchick.blogspot.com